1.12.2014

Hey guys,

I hope everyone had an OUTSTANDING holiday season and break from school.  This is Allison, Director of Fundraising and I have an incredibly easy way for you all to help GA HOBY this year!

We are participating in the Kroger Community Rewards program.  If your family shops at Kroger, all you have to do is register your Kroger Plus Card with the instructions below.  It is super easy and completely free to you.  Once your card is registered, a portion of every purchase you make will be donated directly to our program.

One thing though, please be sure to ask permission from your parents first if they are the one paying for the groceries!  I'm sure they would love to participate, I just want to be sure they are ok with it first!  If you have any questions for me, feel free to send a message on Facebook or an email at gahobyfundraising@gmail.com.

Thank you all so much!  I cannot wait to share how much we raise together!

HOBY Hugs,

Allison Santos
Dir of Fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment